Standard 30-Day Return for Credit Policy
Products eligible for return:
- New-in-box, unused products purchased directly by you from APEX.
- All product returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
- All original packaging and accessories, including all other items originally included with that product, must be returned.
Products not eligible for return
- Any product not purchased from APEX.
- Any product without the original product label(s), including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable product label(s).
- Any product returned without all original packaging and accessories, including all other items originally included with the product.
- Any used or discontinued product, unless the product was defective or damaged (see Defective/Damaged Product Return Policy below).
Upon receipt and restocking of eligible product(s) returned, the customer account will be credited for the invoice amount of the product(s). The customer assumes all shipping costs associated with the return, unless the wrong product was shipped or the product was defective or damaged (see Defective/Damaged Product Return Policy below). A standard restocking fee of $25 or 10%, whichever is greater, will apply.
Defective/Damaged Product Return Policy
APEX and our Manufacturers stand behind the products we provide. If a product defect is the result of a manufacturing, production, assembly, or packaging process, a full credit or replacement will be issued.
What is defective product?
- All products that fail to perform as intended within 30 days of invoice date are considered defective or dead out of box product.
- All claims for a defective product must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Defects or damage due to improper use and application are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any replacements shipped to the customer will be invoiced, then credited upon the return of the defective product.
- Upon inspection or testing of the returned product, the replacement for a defective/damaged product will be shipped to the customer at APEX’s expense.
Advance replacements of defective product
- APEX will ship replacement units in advance of defective units being returned if a request for advance replacement is accompanied by a new customer purchase order or cash payment.
- Once the defective product has been received at APEX, you will be credited in full for the cost of the replacement product.
- Should product inspection or testing results prove improper use and/or improper installation by the customer, the product will be repaired under our Non-Warranty Repair Policy (see below), returned to the customer and no credit will be issued.
- Advance replacement products cannot be returned if they are opened and used.
If you received a defective/damaged product, or the wrong product was shipped to you, APEX will pay the return shipping cost. Return of products to APEX requires prior approval by email (see RETURN A PRODUCT TO APEX below).
Refunds for defective product
It is not the policy of APEX to issue refunds except in special circumstances, as negotiated directly with APEX and confirmed by APEX in writing. In such cases:
- The product must be returned within 30 days of purchase (see RETURN A PRODUCT TO APEX below)
- Refunds will be made by the original payment method
- Refunds will be issued within 5 business days of receiving and approving the return
- After processing your refund, you will receive a confirmation email from APEX with a refund receipt
Warranty & Non-Warranty Repairs
What products are eligible for warranty repairs?
- Any non-consumable product that requires service or replacement and is past the 30-day defective policy period.
- Warranty terms vary by product and manufacturer. Your owner’s manual and/or the manufacturer product web page will list specific warranty provisions.
- All warranty or non-warranty repairs are to be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please fill out & return the RMA form and you will receive confirmation of your request within 24 hours.
- Products sent back to APEX for non-warranty repair will be repaired at a rate of $135 per hour (or cost plus 20%) and returned to the customer at customer expense once repairs are complete.
Shipping Damages & Discrepancies
- All wrong shipped or short shipped product issues will be resolved immediately. Replacements will ship within 24 hours of notice (depending on stock availability).
- If there is damage due to shipping it is the responsibility of the receiving party to file & follow up with the carrier for all claims. Photos of the damaged package and/or parts should be taken immediately to document the damage.
- If insurance is desired to protect against theft, loss, or damage on any shipment, it must be requested by email prior to the product(s) being shipped. Unless specified otherwise, the declared value will be the sell price of the product(s) included in a given shipment. Any additional charges will be calculated by the carrier and invoiced by APEX.
- All claims against APEX’s carrier accounts must be made within 30 days. All damages must be listed on the delivery bill of lading.
RETURN A PRODUCT TO APEX
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning the product to APEX.
- RMA requests are reviewed and responded to by email during regular office hours (Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM EST).
- When your RMA is approved, you will receive an email with your RMA number and instructions on how to return the product. In certain cases, APEX may provide a pre-paid shipping label. The label will be sent to you in a follow-up email, and will come directly from a UPS or FedEx email address.
- If you have not received a reply from APEX within 24 hours, please check your spam or junk mail folders.
- Print the completed RMA form and include it in the box, along with the packing slip and the product you are returning to APEX.
- Ship your return to APEX’s Palm City location.
- An APEX team member will contact you promptly in regard to the status of your return.
APEX Waterjetting Global, LLC Return Policy